Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 25, 2007

A Little Bit of Rest...

Well, yesterday was not as bad as I feared!

My folks showed up unexpectedly, under the pretense of looking at some paint chips to redo the upper half of the nursery walls for Baby#2's arrival in January, and stayed to help hang the valance in Capt Chaos' new room, and took away a little bookshelf to paint it for the "big boy room". All that's left in there is to vacuum, and put a light bulb in the lamp on his dresser. His toys will follow shortly, and that's that. Once he's in the big boy bed, the new baby will be able to sleep in their own room, in their own crib! Woo Hoo!!!

After Mom and Dad left, I put the munchkin down for his nap, and got all the the other things cleaned up and put away. The only thing that looks like it didn't get done, was the washing of the floors...mostly because Captain Chaos took the lid off of his sippy cup and dumped his apple juice on the floor, and I didn't get it all rewashed...

So today, I'm sitting and watching the Incredibles while I iron (yes, I'm sitting down and ironing),and resting a bit.

Tomorrow we have a check-up for Baby#2 and will hopefully result in a good visit, in which I won't be yelled at for not gaining weight...

No comments: